After achieving your Open Water Diver certification you may be unsure of the next step in your journey. The Advanced Diver course helps you increase your confidence and build your scuba skills so you can become more comfortable in the water. This course builds on what you’ve learned and develops new capabilities by introducing you to new activities and new ways to have fun scuba diving.
You will improve your skill by completing 5 adventure dives that will introduce you to:
- Underwater navigation
- Deep diver (from 18-30 meters)
- An introduction to three or more Adventure Dives of your choice
One reason you’ll love the Advanced Diver course is that you and your instructor choose from 15 types of Adventure Dives to complete your course. You can try your hand at Peak Performance Buoyancy, Wreck Diving, Night Diving, and much more.
What is included
- Academic Section per selected programme
- One dive per selected programme
- Online course material for each selected programme
- All scuba equipment included for the duration of the course.
* Students are urged to purchase their own masks, fins and wetsuits to suit personal preferences.
PRICE FOR THE ADVANCED COURSE START FROM:
NON- MEMBER: R5000
*Payment to be made to DUC office
Dave Moldenhauer 083 266 7416
Bryan Sclander 084 555 5995