AGM Time for 2021
The AGM will be held at
18h00 on Tuesday 21 September 2021.
We are hopeful that Covid-19 regulations will have eased sufficiently to hold a ‘live’ meeting. The exact format of the meeting will, however be decided on closer to the time, in accordance with Covid-19 regulations.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE :
1. NOMINATIONS FOR THE DUC COMMITTEE
Nomination forms can be found in the Office. (Jackie). Please bear in mind that nominations for the committee close 48hrs before the meeting (6 pm Sunday 19th September) and any completed nominations forms need to be handed in to the club office before then. No nominations can be accepted from the floor during the AGM.
2. VOTERS ROLL – explanation
You may not find your name on the voter’s roll. This may be for one of the following reasons:
- You are not a Senior member (defined as a Water Sport member)
- You are an associate member – you are “linked” to a main water sport member and enjoy a discounted membership – but no vote
- You may be a social member
- You have joined DUC within the last month
- You are not a member of Durban Undersea Club If you would like to query your membership status, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, but only do so if you intend to attend the AGM.
NOTE – you need to be a paid-up member for the 2021/2 membership year to attend the AGM
The bar will not be open before the meeting but will be immediately after the meeting so you can catch up with acquaintances over a drink. Light snacks will be served after the meeting.
LOUISA VAN STADEN