Introduce yourself to the whole new cast of critters that comes out after the sun goes down. See your favourite dive sites from a whole new perspective at night.
Everything looks different at night, including the ocean! Why not try the Night Diver specialty and discover a whole new perspective on the world below?
- Minimum 12 years of age
- Minimum Open Water (Junior) Diver Certification\
AIM OF THE COURSE
- To learn night dive planning, organisation, procedures, techniques and potential problems
- To know how to control your buoyancy at night
- To perform entries, exits and underwater navigation at night
- To learn about new nocturnal aquatic life, since many of the plants and animals you’;; see are different at night.
What is included:
- Academic sessions – Online study at your own pace and in-person sessions with your instructor
- Sea dive
- All scuba equipment included for the duration of the course.
* Students are urged to purchase their own masks, fins and wetsuits to suit personal preferences.
PRICE FOR THE NIGHT DIVER:
Please contact us for more info and pricing
*Payment to be made to DUC office
Dave Moldenhauer 083 266 7416
Bryan Sclander 084 555 5995