Dear DUC and DSBC Members
Our previous communication to you stated that we did have some club facilities available 24/7. However with the current curfew hours of 9pm to 4am taken into consideration, these facilities are currently only available from 5am to 8pm:
The following services and facilities are available from 5am to 8pm during COVID level 4:
- The launching operations (tractors, wash bay and boat yard)
- The club undercover parking
- The afterhours ablutions (accessible from the undercover parking are available.
- Cool drinks, water, ice, snacks and bait are available from the launch control office (Bait store)
- There is a PWC staff member on duty in the front launch 5am to 5pm should you require any assistance.
Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013
POPIA is the latest buzz acronym and you will have most likely have received a pile of emails and social media notifications in this regard so far. As the club knows a lot about you like where you live, how much you spend at the club and how to contact you, the club is particularly subject to the provisions of the POPI Act.
To this end we have attached the PWSC Privacy notice for your attention.
As most people who receive these mails are members it is assumed that you are interested in receiving the newsletter. If you no longer want to receive these communications please make use of the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the footer of this mail.
Club Hours during COVID Level 4
Monday to Friday 9am to 3pm (effective 30/6/21)
Saturday and Sunday 8am to 3pm with coffee available as soon as possible after 7am once staff arrive on duty.
The club will now be open Mondays and Tuesdays until further notice. (Effective 30/6/21)
We look forward to seeing you at the club
The PWC Team